Lowe Boats SS Series Pontoon RVs For Sale
With some of the best performance and comfort, the Lowe Boats SS Series pontoon boat is always ready for you and your crew! With a full set of exterior colors and a wide range of available options, you can customize your SS Series pontoon to be a unique boat just for you.
The dual swing-back conversion lounge is a great feature because it allows you to sit upright and face forward or lie back as you watch what is going on behind the boat. The port bow chaise lounge and starboard bow chaise lounge provide additional relaxation spots for you to soak up the sun and get a good tan. If you've had enough sun for the day, you can protect yourself underneath the heavy-duty 9' bimini top with boot and quick disconnects. The bow storable dinette table with cup holders is a fabulous addition that will give you the ability to have an afternoon snack while you're out on the water.
Relax with a drink, party with friends, or simply soak up the sun on the Lowe Boats SS Series pontoon boat!
SS Series SS210 CL
Lowe Boats SS Series pontoon SS210 CL highlights: Tinted Windscreen Heavy-Duty ... more about SS Series SS210 CL
Have a question about this floorplan? Contact Us
Length 21 ft 4 in Interior Color Gray/Black, Gray/Neon Green, Gray/Neon Orange, Tan/Black, Tan/Cafe, Gray/Blue, Gray/Red Exterior Color Metallic Black, Blue Flame, Red, Metallic White Dry Weight 2230 lbs Fuel Type Gasoline Beam 8 ft 6 in Weight Capacity 1941 lbs Fuel Capacity 24 gals Hull Type 24" Crossmember on Center Passengers 9 Person Capacity Max 1318
SS Series Features:
- Bow & stern mooring cleats
- 4:1 Anti-feedback steering
- Switch panel w/tip lit toggle switches
- Fiberglass reinforced acrylic console
- Black soft grip steering wheel
- Bow storable dinette table w/cupholders
- Stern entry w/heavy duty 4-step boarding ladder
- Heavy-duty 9' bimini top w/boot & quick disconnects
- Cup holders (11)
Driver and Passenger Seats
- Dual swing-back conversion lounge
- Vinyl wrapped seat bases
- Helm seat w/ folding armrest
- Port bow chaise lounge
- Starboard bow chaise lounge
- Marine Carpet (Boca Ratón or Gray Sterling)
- Tach, speed, fuel & trim gauges w/ chrome bezels
- Jensen JMS3 stereo w/AM/FM tuner, Bluetooth® compatible, waterproof LCD display, LED backlit buttons
- Dual cupholder & storage STB aft fence
- Below-console storage space w/ door
- Under seat storage
- Tinted windscreen
- Underdeck horn
- USCG navigation lights
- Interior courtesy light on console
- 12V dash receptacle
Decks & Floor
- 7 Ply/Pressure treated plywood floors w/ limited lifetime warranty
- All stainless steel hardware
- 4 3/4" heavy-duty anodized trim band w/ rub rail insert
- Gate floor stops (at fence)
- 24" Crossmember on center
- 1 1/4" Painted raised rails (silver) w/Quietride fencing
- All-aluminum motor pod
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options.
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Built on a tradition of innovative features and construction Lowe was founded in 1971 to build high value aluminum boats and canoes to fit a family's boating needs. Since then, Lowe has created generations of family memories through great experiences on the water and has developed a reputation for building high quality, yet affordable aluminum boats and pontoons to suit almost any need. As the years have passed, second and third generations of anglers and boaters have returned to Lowe for the latest innovations in the boating industry. Since Carl and Dianna Lowe founded Lowe Line in 1971, the company has become a technological leader in the aluminum boat market. Through the years, Lowe has achieved many milestones that have pushed not only the company, but the entire industry forward.