Lowe Boats Fish & Ski Fish & Ski Boat RVs For Sale
To get both serious fishing action and a full day of water sports, you need something that can truly handle the job, and the Lowe Boats Fish & Ski boat is up for the task! With room to relax and amenities to keep you comfortable, the Fish & Ski boats are just what you need for top-quality expeditions.
The two 50-watt Jensen speakers allow you to hear the Jensen JMS3 stereo with AM/FM tuner and Bluetooth, and the waterproof LCD display is certainly a helpful feature to have when you're around water. Plus, the LED backlit buttons will make it easy for you to see your radio even when the sun hasn't quite come up all of the way. The rear deck jump seats have under-seat storage, and the three fold-down seats add space for a couple of extra friends. Don't worry about packing up your gear when you're done for the day because you can simply keep it stored away in the under-deck storage, the locking glove box, the bulk head storage, or the rod storage.
It's time to finally get what you want: a day full of relaxing adventure out on the water in the Lowe Boats Fish & Ski boat!
Fish & Ski FS 1800
Lowe Boats Fish & Ski boat FS 1800 highlights: Jensen Stereo Under-Seat Storage ... more about Fish & Ski FS 1800
Have a question about this floorplan? Contact Us
Length 17 ft 10 in Ext Width 7 ft Exterior Color Blue Flame, Metallic Black, Metallic Red, Bright White, Metallic Silver, Black/Blue, Black/Volt Green, Black/Red, Black/Silver, Black/White, Silver/Black, Silver/Blue, Silver/Volt Green, Silver/Red, Silver/White, White/Black, White/Blue, White/Volt Green, White/Red, White/Silver Dry Weight 1789 lbs Fuel Type Gasoline Beam 7 ft 11 in Deadrise at Transom 15 Weight Capacity 1622 lbs Horsepower 150 hp Fuel Capacity 26 gals Hull Type Reverse Chine Passengers 6 Person Capacity Max 960
Fish & Ski Features:
- Flip-up stainless steel mooring cleats (4)
- Switch panel w/tip lit toggle switches
- 4:1 Anti-feedback steering
- Dual black consoles w/full walk-thru windshield & chrome accented wheel
- Cup holders (6)
Driver and Passenger Seats
- Rear deck jump seats w/under seat storage
- Bow seat back cushions and combing pads
- 3 Fold-down seats (driver's seat on locking pedestal w/slider, a passenger seat & fishing seat)
- 16 oz. Marine carpet (Shadow Gray)
- 26 Gallon diurnal fuel system
- (2) 50 watt Jensen speakers
- Jensen JMS3 stereo w/AM/FM tuner, Bluetooth® compatible, waterproof LCD display, LED backlit buttons
Rear Aerated Livewell
- Aft aerated livewell (24 gallon)
- Locking center rod locker w/tubes (4 - 6'6" tubes)
- 5 pedestal seat bases (3 cockpit, 1 front deck, 1 rear deck)
- Bow, stern, port & starboard storage
- Locking glove box with storage
- Bulk head storage - Open
- Gear & rod storage boxes
- Under deck storage
- Bilge pump (500 GPH) & aerator pump (800 GPH)
- 1 Horn
- Navigation lights
- Cockpit courtesy light
- Cockpit courtesy light
- 12V dash receptacle
Bow & Stern Eyes
- Stainless steel bow & stern eyes
Decks & Floor
- Bow & aft fishing decks
- Pressure treated plywood floor w/ lifetime limited warranty
- Vinyl padded sidewalls
- Stretch-form extruded gunnel
- Full-length heavy-duty extruded keel
- Reverse chine hull design
- (1) Transducer bracket-welded on
Welded or Riveted
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options.
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Built on a tradition of innovative features and construction Lowe was founded in 1971 to build high value aluminum boats and canoes to fit a family's boating needs. Since then, Lowe has created generations of family memories through great experiences on the water and has developed a reputation for building high quality, yet affordable aluminum boats and pontoons to suit almost any need. As the years have passed, second and third generations of anglers and boaters have returned to Lowe for the latest innovations in the boating industry. Since Carl and Dianna Lowe founded Lowe Line in 1971, the company has become a technological leader in the aluminum boat market. Through the years, Lowe has achieved many milestones that have pushed not only the company, but the entire industry forward.